Hank's Table

Hank's Table

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Robin Williams


Robin Williams Dead at 63 - As soon as I heard the news I figured it was a joke. After a few minutes of thinking on it I had to know the truth. As I searched news site after news site what I had hoped to be a joke turned out to be the sad truth that indeed Robin Williams had died of an apparent suicide. Shocked and confused just like the many of people that heard the news I began to think of all the times he had made others smile, laugh, and cry to only be hurting himself. Today I'm praying for his family and as soon as solid information comes out about his death I will write an article on my thoughts.

But today I want to hear from you! What is your favorite movie (or TV Show) that Robin Williams played in? Sorry for those Flubber fans out there. Feel free to comment if I haven't listed your favorite movie or show. Also feel free to comment your love for this incredible entertainer. And let's remember to keep his family in our prayers.

What is Your Favorite Robin Williams Movie?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

If you haven't seen the beautiful video that the Today Show posted please take time and watch it. You'll be glad you did.







4 comments:

  1. RIP Robin Williams you will be forever missed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin Williams is a main actor in child hood. He brought laughter in my laugh. Hook is my all time favorite and I still watch it at least once a month. My other favorite is Mrs.Doutfire, sadly it had more bad language than I remembered. He will always be remembered and It truly is a great loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all his movies he is definitely going to be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad news indeed. To hear of his passing. Robin Williams was one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete