Hank's Table

Hank's Table

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I'm a Daddy!

What a great life I'm living! If you are wondering why I'm so happy I think it should go without saying that one of the greatest events that could ever happen to a man happened to me on July 15, 2014 when I became a father. At 8:56am Harper Claire Hayes arrived at St. Thomas Hospital in Murfreesboro, TN. She was 8.75 long and weighed 6lbs. 1oz. Her mother is doing great and I'm on cloud nine.

I want to thank all of our friends and family for the love and support you have shown us this past week. We were showered with gifts, food, hugs, and lots of love for Harper and it means so much to us. We have a wonderful church family in the Pentecostals of Murfreesboro and so glad that my mother in law could stay with us for a few days as we got used to the transition.

I also want to express how much I appreciate the prayers that have gone out for our family. Sydney had no complications in delivering and God is making sure that Harper's jaundice levels are low so that she doesn't have to return to the hospital. God has been so kind to my family and has blessed us time and time again. I expressed to my wife that God has literally met all of our needs when we have asked him. He's not a magic genie, but a loving Father. My faith has only increased over the past few days.


3 comments: